- Professor of Law at Santa Clara University.
- Non-scientist recipient of the 2002 ISSTD Morton Prince Award for Scientific Achievement.
- Co-authored Memory, trauma treatment, and the law (Norton; 1998) reporting a case study where “2 of […] 38 children studied after watching lightning strike and kill a playmate had no memory of the event.” As Dr. McNally of Harvard University pointed out, Scheflin “forgot to mention that both amnesic children had themselves been struck by side flashes from the main lightning bolt, knocked unconscious, and nearly killed. Given the massive trauma to the brain suffered by these 2 youngsters, it is little wonder that they had amnesia for the lightning strike. Children who had witnessed this horror, but who had not themselves been struck by lightning, remembered it all too well.” It’s an egregious misappropriation of data, irresponsible at best, used in an attempt to prove the opposite of what it actually suggests.
- Co-authored a book about CIA mind control
- One of Scheflin’s co-authors for Memory, trauma treatment, and the law is Corydon Hammond, whose bizarre Greenbaum Speech continues to inspire recovered memory narratives about Satanic/Illuminati-Government mind-control to this day. Hypnosis, Hammond claimed, against any credible research into hypnotism’s efficacy as a mind-control device, is being used by the Illuminati to create “an army of Manchurian Candidates, ten of thousands of mental robots who will do prostitution, do child pornography, smuggle drugs, engage in international arms smuggling, do snuff films, all sorts of very lucrative things, and do their bidding and eventually the megalomaniacs at the top believe they’ll create a Satanic Order that will rule the world.”
© The Satanic Temple. All Rights Reserved.