- Faculty Member, The Ferentz Institute (from which the above photo was taken)
- In practice at Childhood Recovery Resources in Baltimore, MD.
- Consulting psychologist for Sheppard Pratt Health Systems
- Executive Vice-President of the Leadership Council on Child Abuse & Interpersonal Violence.
- Past President of the ISSTD
- Author of The Dissociative Child and The Child Survivor
Joyanna Silberg endorses a bizarre narrative of Satanic Ritual Abuse Mind-control as told in a book, Twenty-Two Faces authored by conspiracist Judy Byington, which purports to be a true story involving prophecy, ESP, divine intervention, spirit possession, and Multiple Personality Disorder. Despite the book’s supernatural claims, Silberg writes “those of us on the frontlines treating children and adults on a day to day basis who have suffered severe forms of torture, child abuse and sadistic practices, are all too familiar with the kinds of crimes and disorders described in Twenty-Two Faces.”